Ignition Coil Set
SuperCoil Set; Silicone Magnetic Steel Core; Primary Resistance .47 Ohms; Secondary 6.1k Ohms; Max. Voltage 37000V; Yellow; Set Of 8;
- Maximum Voltage: 37000
- Primary Resistance: .470 ohms
- Secondary Resistance: 6.1K ohms
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Core/Optimized Winding
- Manufactured w/High Temperature Epoxy
- Resists Shock And Vibration While Increasing Thermal Conductivity
- 8 Pack
These coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to delivery 10-15 percent more energy than the OEM coils. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct plug replacements for OEM coils. They feature bodies and, or secondary towers molded in ACCEL yellow and feature brass secondary contacts (except direct fire coil on plug applications).
For more than 40 years, ACCEL has been a leader in performance fuel and ignition systems, proving itself on the racetracks and drag strips of the world - and on the street. With an ever-expanding line of SuperCoils and all the spark plug wires, tune-up kits, and fuel injectors hot rodders have trusted and relied on for years, ACCEL is constantly developing innovative new products designed to push power, speed, and performance to match advancements in automotive technology. Now part of Holley Performance, ACCEL offers a comprehensive selection of performance products, including coils, digital fuel injection systems, fuel injectors, distributors, caps, rotors, ignition wires, spark plugs.