Air Bypass Valve
Air Bypass Valve; 3 in.;
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Item Weight: 1.000 lbs.
- Material: Nylon
- Package Content: 1 Bypass Valve
- Package Material: Paperboard
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Type: Box
- Product Box Height: 3.630 in. (92mm)
- Product Box Length: 6.130 in. (156mm)
- Product Box Width: 5.880 in. (149mm)
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Secures With 2 1/2 Inch Wide Hose Clamps
- Protects Engines From Water In Cold Air Systems
- Installs Along Upper Portion Of The Inlet Pipe
AEM air bypass valves create a vacuum leak to bypass the air filter in the event that the air filter sucks up water. Air bypass valves are typically installed onto the air intake tube on cold-air intake systems.
Innovation has always been AEM's core competency. As J.C. would say "if you can't make something better, why make it all?" This "make it better" drive combined with our commitment to the sport compact market continues to distinguish AEM from the many company's offering "Me Too" copycat products. Our innovations are inspired by a passion for engineering excellence, being there and getting our hands dirty, the only way to really understand technology enough to make it better. The company continues to lead the way with innovative products that push the envelope of what is possible.