Performer 5.0 RPM II Intake Manifold
Performer 5.0 RPM II Intake Manifold; Cast Finish; EGR; Complete Base And Upper;
- Cylinder Head Type: Standard
- Emission: With EGR
- Engine Make/Size: Ford 5.0L/302
- Number of Carbs: None; For Fuel Injection
- Position: N/A
- RPM Range: 1500-6500
- Usage: Street/Hi-Performance
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information; visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- Made For 1500 To 6500 RPM Street/Strip Power
- Produces Exceptional Horsepower
- Removable Plenum Cover for Runner Access
- Base Manifold is CNC Matched to Upper Manifold
- 50-State Street Legal For 1986 To 95 5.0L Engines
- Upper Manifold; Cover Powder-Coated Titanium Gray
- For 1994-95 Mustangs Adapter; Strut Brace Required
- Also Available In Polished - See PN
Edelbrock part #7123 Performer 5.0 RPM II intake manifold for 1986-95 5.0L Mustang engines has shown significant gains in horsepower over existing designs in the 1500 to 6500 rpm range, and is ideally suited for street and strip applications. This manifold consists of a V-shaped crossover with an increasing cross-sectional area, which passes over to eight large tapered runners. Our 70mm throttle body is recommended (75mm will require port matching). 1994-95 Mustang engines require Throttle Body Adapter #38353 and Adapter Kit #8025. May not fit with stock hood of 1994-95 Mustangs, aftermarket hood recommended.
When you design and sell the best-engineered performance products in the world, you have to have a rigorous testing program. Why? Without adequate testing, there's no way to stand behind your product with confidence. That's why every product we design and sell at Edelbrock is tested and approved by Edelbrock engineers in a real world environment on state-of-the-art equipment. Our three Super Flow computerized engine dynos are capable of measuring 11 separate engine variables up to speeds of 12,000 rpm. For 2007, we added a new Super Flow SF902 engine dyno. It's fully automated and programmable to simulate various driving situations, and is equipped with WinDyn software for the very latest in testing equipment. For real-world tuning, there's our Super Flow model SF-840 eddy-current chassis dyno that can handle up to 1,000 hp at the wheels and speeds of 200 mph. When all testing is completed, the results evaluated, and the part has passed all performance criteria, then, and only then, is the product deemed ready for production. These precise testing procedures are applied to the entire Edelbrock line for performance that's guaranteed. Edelbrock test vehicles are driven by Edelbrock engineers and employees to get a "real world" feeling for the performance improvements. Our products are also tested and used by professional race car teams and drivers. Working with these talented individuals is just another extension of our research and development process so when we say "proven performance" we really mean it! Top racing teams in all forms of motorsports rely on Edelbrock to produce parts that they can count on to win races and championships. Further underscoring our commitment to the racing community, Edelbrock is the only aftermarket intake manifold manufacturer licensed by NASCAR.