PROFORM’s Variable Speed Fan Controller with Digital Display runs theengine fan(s) at varying optimal speeds in response to engine temperature fluctuations, rather than turning the fan on and off as many other controllers do. This reduces amperage spikes, excessive engine wear and undesired fan noise.
The controller gradually starts the fan(s) and slowly ramps up to the required speed. As the car runs, the controller receives a temperature signal from a probe in the radiator, and processes this signal to run the fan(s) at the correct speed needed to maintain the desired, consistent engine temperature.
The Variable Speed Fan Controller features a weather resistant billet aluminum housing with sleek profile that easily fits under the hood, abright digital display, and includes necessary electrical connections. The controller can accommodate one or two 12-volt brushed motor fans and comes with both push-in and thread-in brass probes to best fit your engine configuration.
- Substantially Reduces Amperage Spikes
- Maintains Consistent Engine Temperature by Adjusting Fan Speed as Heat Fluctuates
- Includes Push-in & Thread-in Brass Probe to Best Fit Engine Configuration
- Works w/ Most 12-Volt Brushed Motor Fans
- Easy, + or – Button Interface, and Mode Buttons to SetTemperature, Toggle F° or C° and Live Amperage Usage