The AEM 380lph High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. The High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump can be installed externally or in-tank using optional hardware that is sold separately. It utilizes the industry standard “044 Style” envelope and -10 AN female inlet and -6 AN female outlet connections for easy installation on new applications and for quick replacement of existing competitor fuel pumps. The 50-1005 fuel pump delivers incredible performance and value.
AEM’s 380lph High Flow, High Pressure Fuel Pump is capable of supporting over 1,200 HP normally aspirated and a whopping 860 HP at 30 psi boost!* It flows 380 lph (100 gph) at 43 PSI, 340 lph (90 gph) at 73 PSI, and 270 lph (71 gph) at 120 PSI. Complete flow curves from 35 to 120 PSI and current draw vs. fuel pressure charts are available in the specs tab.
The AEM 380lph High Flow Fuel Pump is designed for use with gasoline. Alcohol fuels can be used, but pump life will be diminished. The inlet thread is a -10 AN female ORB (O-ring port fitting) and the discharge is a female -6 AN ORB (O-ring port fitting).
A male -6 to -8 AN discharge fitting with integral high pressure check valve, terminal nuts, terminal boots and installation instructions are included. Optional accessories that are sold separately include a -10 ORB fitting inlet pre-filter (for use with in-tank installations), and both -8 and -6 discharge adapters without integral check valves. Accessory fittings are hard anodized.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- Popular “044 Style” physical configuration but with AN inlet & discharge port connections
- Maintains very high flow even at boosted fuel pressures; 340 lph @ 73 PSI (30 psi boost)
- Installs externally or in-tank
- Each pump individually tested to flow minimum of 380lph (100gph) @ 43 PSI
- For gasoline vehicles (pump life will be diminished when used with alcohol fuels)
- Kit includes fuel pump, -6 to -8 male AN discharge fitting with check valve, terminal nuts & boots, instructions
- Optional -10 ORB fitting pre-filter, -6 and -8 discharge adapters without the integral check valves
*Power rating given using gasoline and assuming a base fuel pressure of 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump, 6.2 lbs/gal with a BSFC of 0.65. Boost fuel pressure is assumed to be the base pressure of 43 PSI + boost pressure. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pump. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring. Although AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps are the same physical size as many OEM fuel pumps, they may not be appropriate for a specific application. You can consult the Vehicle Search function on our website to see whether a pump is recommended for your vehicle. The Vehicle Search function should be used as a reference only. It is imperative that you check the fuel pump sizing for your vehicle before purchasing an AEM High Flow Fuel Pump.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
Outside Diameter: 60mm OD
External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, with zamac discharge end cap
Inlet Fitting: -10AN 7/8"-14 Female
Outlet Fitting: -6AN 9/16"-18 Female
PRV Activation: 150 PSI
Impeller Design: Roller vane with ceramic end plate
Connector Terminal: 6mm stud positive, 5mm stud negative
Min Voltage Input: 10 volts
Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
Current Draw (40 psi): 9.73 amps no check valve, 10.68 amps with check valve (13.5v)
Current Draw (120 psi): 16.07 amps no check valve, 17.13 amps with check valve (13.5v)
Fuse: 25 amps (13.5v), 30 amps (13.5v) MAX