HPS Performance Air Filter with 3" inside diameter and 5" element length (Part # HPS-4276) is constructed from two layers woven cotton and dressed with synthetic oil, then finally encased in a steel mesh. The result is a filtration system that allows for plenty of fresh air to maximize performance and trap dirt and debris from damaging your car’s engine. Proudly made in the USA, all HPS Performance Air filters are designed with performance in mind and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Air Filter Shape and Style: Round Tapered Univeral Air Filter
- Part Number: HPS-4276
- Air Filter Construction: two layers woven cotton
- Reuseable and Washable
- Flange Inside Diameter: 3"
- Element Length: 5"
- Base Outside Diameter: 6"
- Top Outside Diameter: 5"
- Flange Length: 1-1/2"
- Overall Length: 6-1/2"
- End Cap Material: Rubber (Urethane)
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Does not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over the aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto the filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
All HPS Performance Air Filters are manufactured in the USA and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.