This listing is for an MSD/Edelbrock Intake Manifold/Ignition Controller for Cathedral Port GM LS Engines, Works with 24x with 1x Cam Sensors and 54x with 4x Cam Sensors
Edelbrock Intake part #71187 (Performer RPM LS1 Manifold Only (non-EGR)
MSD Programmable Ignition Controller part #6014 (Includes Harness)
Intake O-Ring Gasket Set part #MS92438
Note! This kit will not fit with the 24x reluctor wheel when a 4x Cam gear is swapped, but a separate harness is available to adapt that, MSD P/N 2279
We put this kit together at SK Speed to simply the install of a Carburetor on a Cathedral Port LS Engine. With a Performer RPM Intake, you get a standard 4150 Flange which accepts most aftermarket Carburetors. The Intake seals guarantee OEM quality sealing, as well as an easy install. The MSD 6014 Ignition Controller allows a simple plug-n-play installation affording easy control over the factory coils. The controller is also programmable giving total ignition control when needed.
Note: This kit does not include the MAP Sensor or MAP Sensor Bracket!
Bolt a carburetor on your LS1 V8 with Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifolds. These manifold only packages allow you the opportunity to use a carburetor on these originally computer-controlled engines. Edelbrock LS1 intake manifolds are made in the USA and manufactured from aluminum. These Performer RPM intake manifolds offer you the ability to maximize torque and increase power curves of your engine. Going back to the traditional carburetor? Do it with Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifolds.
This fits Standard Deck Height GEN III/IV LS Engines with LS1/LS2/4.8/5.3/6.0 Cathedral Port Heads. Will NOT work on LS3/L92/L76 Heads.
· Carburetor Quantity: One Square Bore
· Intake Style: Dual plane
· Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,500-6,500
· Intake Finish: Natural
MSD Ignition Controller
As the popularity of GM LS engines continue to grow, so does the demand for a powerful, reliable and easily adaptable ignition system. MSD has answered this demand with an updated and improved version of the popular 6LS box. Whether using a stock crate engine or building a custom powerhouse, the MSD LS Ignition provides the control you need to achieve the performance you want. Dial in the perfect tune for your LS using the easily adjustable preset timing curves or hookup to your computer and program a custom setup with our user friendly MSD View software. New features of the LS Ignition include; high speed data acquisition, an optional coolant temperature sensor input, idle timing control, as well as individual cylinder timing. These features are in addition to the existing programmable step retard, launch retard and RPM rev limiters from its predecessor.
- • Fits most LS Engines
- • No PC required for basic functionality
- • Six preprogrammed timing tables for easy set-up
- • Rotary selector switch allows timing changes on the fly
- • Nitrous and boost compatible
- • High speed data acquisition
- • Fully Sealed direct plugin connectors
- • Programmable step retard
- • Launch and max rev limiters
- • Optional coolant temperature sensor input
- • Launch retard
- • Idle timing control
- • Individual cylinder timing
- • Compatible with all MSD, Accel and GM LS coils
1. Can be installed on both 24x and 58x crank trigger engines
2. Use on carbureted or fuel injected engines
3. Does not control fuel
4. PN 6014 will replace PN 6010 and PN 6012
5. Optional coolant temperature sensor GM PN 12608814